|Written by ricdata|
|Monday, 20 December 2010 14:13|
With this module we can create a browsable magazine with few clicks.
The module is based on Flash application developed by IpariGrafika.
The module supports following formats: .JPG, .GIF, .PNG and .SWF.
- Install the module using the Joomla! installer.
- Create a new folder in "modules/mod_RD_flipping_pages/books" and put pages inside it. The images will be loaded in alphabetical order, so you need to name files in the order in which they appear.
- From the management module, enable the module and assign a position in the template.
- Set the option "Update XML" and click "Apply" to save the setting.
- Go to the front end of the site, navigate to the page where the module is published, and then refresh the page. At this point a warning message will appear confirming the updates of the XML file. If the file is not written, you will see an error message, in this case you must change the permissions of the folder "modules/mod_RD_flipping_pages/pageflip/xml" making the folder writable.
- Go back in the management of the module and disable "Update XML".
- Set any other parameters and save.
v1.2 - Alphabetical pages order in the XML file.
Thanks to RJ (http://www.romik-jan.ru/) for fix it.